It’s fun like an Arcade while supporting a vigorous STEM / STEAM curriculum. 30 Snap Modules included to complete more that 200 projects with Snap Modules. – – Snap Circuits Arcade offers concrete, STEM /STEAM concepts with fun learning activities and creativity. Snap Circuits uses building pieces with snaps to assemble different electronic circuits on a simple “rows-and-columns” base gird that functions like the printed circuit board found in most electronic products. Each component is easily identifiable by a different color and functional purpose. Includes over 200 projects, utilizing 30 components including an internal Microcontroller pre-programmed with many fun to play interactive games, a programmable word fan, a tri-color light orb and a dual LED display. Learn the basics of electricity, engineering and circuitry with full color, curriculum-rich, easy-to-follow instructions. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Snap Circuit Arcade is an exciting introduction to problem solving, following directions, and the satisfaction of a job well done
- 30 Snap Modules included to complete more that 200 projects that support a vigorous STEM or STEAM curriculum
- Enjoy completing projects using a programmable Word Fan, Dual LED Display and a pre-programmed PICAXE Micro-Controller
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual includes explanations for different Snap Modules and concepts needed to build Arcade projects
- Another chapter in the Award Winning Snap Circuit line of Electronic Discovery Kits