New STEM Science Project – Learning The Kinetic Energy by The Balloon Powered Car
When it comes to powering a race car, there are a lot of options.
In this Balloon-Powered Car, we’ll show you how to use air pressure to power the toy car.
A balloon-powered car is pushed forward by air escaping from a balloon, and it is fun and easy to play with your kids together.
What you can get in the package?
The package included 1 x cute design pump, 2 x toy cars, 2 x connectors and 6 x balloon, well packed in a box.
Don’t know how to build a Balloon Powered Car?
You don’t have to worry about that anymore and we get this science teaching kit for you.
It’s a perfect toy for kid’s birthday party. Also, it can be used in preschool teaching.
- EDUCATIONAL TOYS: This is an Air-Powered balloon car vehicle set for kids ‘science experiment about Aerodynamics knowledge. Suitable for aged 3-year-old and up.
- LEARNING & PLAYING: Great DIY toy for kids to learn some science and physics knowledge when they having fun with this race car. Moreover, it also improves children’s exercise ability.
- SAFE & HIGH QUALITY: The balloon car kit is made of ABS plastic which is BPA free, No-toxic. The surface of this toy set is as smooth as the pictures show and won’t hurt your kids’ skin.
- EASY TO GET STARTED: Four steps to play! Install the handle of the pump first. Insert the balloon inside the car and secure it; Pump up the balloon as much as you can; Press the release button on the pumper so the car can move forward.
- BAKAM GUARANTEE: We stand behind each item we sold, if for any reason you’re not satisfied with this toy, BAKAM will refund you – NO QUESTIONS ASKED!